Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB-
- Campus FoodC
- Student LifeC
California University of Pennsylvania is ...
NCAA Division II (with football)
Pennsylvania State Athletic Conference
California University of Pennsylvania Rankings
Niche ranks over 1,000 colleges based on more than 50 statistics and nearly 12 million opinions from college students.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.68 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.68 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.67 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management200Graduates
- Sport and Fitness Management161Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Safety Studies103Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities80Graduates
- Early Childhood Education46Graduates
- Kindergarten and Preschool Education35Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Data not available
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.65 responses
- of students say almost everything on campus revolved around sports.91 responses
After California University of Pennsylvania
- Very Good353
When I first came to the school on a visit I fell in love with it. My tour guide knew things about the university that most workers probably have no idea about. Like all the different type of trees on campus and how some are dedicated to passed students. After that visit I knew that I wanted to be able to call California university of PA my home. I am currently in my 5th year due to a change in major and I wouldn't want to be any where else. My first year here I made great friends and memories living on campus. My second year I became a CA (community assistant) in one of the residence halls and ever since then I've wanted to work in residence life after graduation. I love watching freshman find their way, seniors preparing for life after school, and the in betweenness of not knowing what they want to do. i will always remember all the wonderful times I had on campus like paint ball, later tag, homecoming parade, and even all the snow we get in the winter. Calu will always be my home and I love this school.
- College Senior
- 24 days ago
Recruiting and alumni work could use some changes and improvements but aren't bad enough to be detrimental to the college. The job/internship center is always hard at work. As a students, you can come and ask questions, find oppurtunites, etc. We even get emails regularly throughout the year (during and away from school) about upcomming internships available, as well and work studies and projects on campus.
- College Sophomore
- 29 days ago
Most courses are well planned out and executed. The studio courses are very well accommodated and allow the space for students to really challenge themselves. The professors contribute to this as well. We are given gallery spaces to use throughout the semesters too. lab courses (sciences, communications, etc) are also up to date and provided a good central area for the teacher to demonstrate and teach about the days subject.
- College Sophomore
- 29 days ago